Netel Technology (Holdings) Ltd.
Flat C, 9/F Max Share Centre,
373 King's Road,
North Point, Hong Kong.
+852 2907 3777
+852 2510 0266
The Gbjobs.com Ltd launched China Online Salary Index based on big data. Helping job seekers understand the wages in vary city and every industry as well as preparing a good job planning. Further, China Online Salary Index helps employers decide their staffs’ salary compensation. China Online Salary Index collects the information of national job web sites through internet. According to vary industry and city to make an average number, it is an algorithm application with big data. Gbjobbs.com uses the information collected over the past nine years to apply the big data algorithm technology to fill up the gap of market. It is free to applicants and enterprises. On the other hand, it raises the popularity of Gbjobs.com Ltd in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Furthermore, it enhances the matching with job seekers and employers upon supply and demand, and improves the employment rate in the market.
The purpose of this index is to make job seekers and companies aware of the trends in the positions of those cities, the rise and fall of wages, and the timing of demand. As a result, job seekers and enterprises can stay closely to the market for job search and recruitment activities.
As a job seeker:
1. Seeing an upward trend in the salary indicator curve indicates that the position has a promising future;
2. Knowing the number of positions, you can judge whether the position is popular in the local area and the employment opportunities are high or low;
3. You can know in which period, the companies have large demand to recruit with many vacancies.
As an enterprise:
1. The employers can understand the whole industry with which period employees will change jobs frequently, and employers may plan the staffing in advance;
2. The employers can know whether there are many high-level personnel looking for job in the market, or most of the personnel is in other levels;
3. Understanding the approximate salary and vacancy distribution of market.
Example: java engineer in Shenzhen
This explains the salary index of Java engineers in Shenzhen is on the rise, JAVA engineers have more than average salary in Shenzhen, and experienced Java engineers are more likely to find high-paying jobs in Shenzhen; enterprises should increase the salary before March of each year to retain talents because many people changed jobs before March of each year, if the salary will not be increased. In addition, from September to October of each year, jobs are generally less and employees work more stable.
If you are a job seeker, you can learn about the number of jobs in each city (such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen) and the salary situation, so as to make career planning.